Yoga For Back Pain Program
Book Consultation online with Yoga instructor
Meet MantraCare – The Best Yoga For Back Pain Program Program
Yoga for Back Pain Program aims to provide a one-stop solution for all those who are suffering from chronic back pain and want to reduce or eliminate their condition naturally with yoga asanas.
Addresses The Root CauseOur Yoga for Back Pain Program will address the root cause of your back pain, which may be a result of poor posture habits or even stress! And once we help you improve these areas, then you’ll be able to reduce or get rid of your back pain completely through our program!
Safe and Effective for All AgesUnlike some other programs that require you to do difficult or advanced poses, our Yoga for Back Pain Program is safe and effective for people of all ages. We’ll teach you the basics of yoga and how to safely stretch your back muscles so that you can start seeing results right away!
Three Levels of The ProgramWe have three levels of our Yoga for Back Pain Program so that you can find the perfect one that fits your needs and experience level. You can start with the beginner level and then progress to the intermediate and advanced levels as you get stronger!
Best Yoga Center in your pocket
Now you can acquire a personalized yoga plan through your Mantra Care application anywhere and anytime by our professional dieticians/ nutritionists. Here, you can avail yourself of yoga consultation, and yoga schedules online 24/7.
How Does Yoga For Back Pain Program Work?
You don’t have to worry about anything, we will be the ones who should do that for you. From start to finish, we are here with all the information and guidance you need to eliminate your back pain effectively using yoga practices.
Our program consists of 12 yoga poses in each level that is each carefully designed to help improve your back flexibility and strength. We provide a video tutorial for each pose, as well as written instructions so that you can follow along at home.
In addition, we also have an ebook that includes all of the information from the program, as well as additional tips and advice on how to reduce or get rid of your back pain.
What Are Three Levels of Yoga For Back Pain Program?
Why You Must Join Our Yoga For Back Pain Program?
The program provides practical guidance and support to practice safe, effective asanas to reduce or eliminate your back pain naturally. There are many reasons why you should join our Yoga for Back Pain Program. Here are some of the following:
- You can be a part of our community and get support from other members who have the same problem as you.
- You’ll receive access to the program within 24 hours after sign-up so that you can start reducing or getting rid of your back pain right away!
- Our yoga instructors are certified by Yoga Alliance USA, which means they’re qualified to teach you how to do each pose safely and effectively.
- You can do the program from the comfort of your own home – there’s no need to go to a studio!
- We offer three levels of classes so that there’s something for everyone.
- Improved flexibility: As you progress through the program, you will notice a significant increase in your flexibility.
- Improved strength: As you progress through the program, you will also notice an improvement in your overall strength.
- Reduced stress levels: Yoga is a great way to reduce stress levels and improve your overall mood.
- Improved posture: As you improve your flexibility and strength, you will also notice an improvement in your posture.
- Better sleep quality: As you reduce your stress levels and improve your overall mood, you will also find that you can get a better night’s sleep.
Our program is different because we address the root cause of your back pain, not just its symptoms. Plus, it’s easy to follow at home with no equipment needed! So if you’re ready to improve your posture and reduce or get rid of your back pain naturally through yoga asanas, then join our Yoga for Back Pain Program today!
A One-stop Yoga For Back Pain Program
If you are looking for a holistic and natural way to manage your diabetes, then our yoga for diabetes program is perfect for you! Our program offers all the information, guidance, and push you need to start using yoga as an effective tool for managing your diabetes. The benefits of joining our Yoga For Diabetes Program include:
- Reduced risk of complications: Yoga practice can help to improve your body’s response to insulin, as well as reduce stress levels that are known to harm blood sugar control. Thus, improving blood sugar control reduces your risk for complications associated with diabetes, such as nerve damage or heart disease.
- Informed choice of nutrition: Nutrition is a very important part of managing your diabetes. You will learn more about what foods to eat that are beneficial for people with diabetes and how to make better choices when it comes to the foods you eat.
- Tailored video content: Our yoga for diabetes video library offers a variety of different poses that can be tailored to your specific needs. We offer different levels so that everyone can join, regardless of their experience or physical abilities.
- Better sleep and energy levels: Yoga helps with the relaxation of both the mind and body, thereby, promoting better rest at night time. As a result, you will experience improved energy levels for performing daytime activities like working or taking care of children.
- Improved moods and sense of well-being: Yoga has been shown to increase serotonin levels in the brain, leading to improved mood and decreased anxiety and depression symptoms.
Our Program Outcomes
5000+ People across the World trust MantraCare
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been doing yoga for years and was looking for a way to take my practice to the next level. I found it with this program! The instructors made me feel comfortable from day one, and they took their time explaining everything in detail so that I knew exactly what was expected of me at all times. The poses were challenging, but I was able to progress at my own pace. The best part is that I no longer have any back pain! This program has changed my life for the better and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a comprehensive solution to their back pain! ”
Anu, 1 year on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Yoga can help with all types of back pain, including lower, middle, and upper back pain caused by sciatica or other conditions such as arthritis.
You should start to see results within the first few weeks of the program. However, the longer you participate in the program, the better your results will be!
All you need is a yoga mat and some comfortable clothing!
Each class lasts for one hour. You can choose between morning, afternoon, or evening classes to fit your schedule.
Yes! This program is designed for people of all levels of experience. We will teach you the basics of yoga and how to safely stretch your back muscles.
We accept all major credit cards.
Yes! This program is designed for all levels of experience.